Voltage, Frequency and Plug/Outlet Type in Croatia

In order to use electronics from the United States in Croatia , as well as most other countries outside of the American continent, you need two things, a voltage converter and a plug adapter, unless you have dual-voltage electronics.
For Croatia there are two associated plug types, types C and F. Plug type C is the plug which has two round pins and plug type F is the plug which has two round pins with two earth clips on the side. Croatia operates on a 230V supply voltage and 50Hz.
Voltage: Travelers who bring their cameras, or iPods with them will need an adapter / voltage converter since Croatia is wired for Croatia Plugs plug2 plug3220V, plugs C and F. If you are coming from further afield than the UK, you will probably need a voltage converter as well as a plug adapter in order to use your appliances. We recommend getting a universal adapter and converter kit.  If the standard voltage in your country is in the range of 100 V – 127 V (as is in the US, Canada and most South American countries), you need a voltage converter in Croatia.